||Simon John Storey
Qualifications & Experience
- Past President, Auctioneers & Valuers Association of Australia.
- Registered Peer, Australia Council.
- Member, Conseil International Des Musees.
- Approved Valuer, Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, Cultural Gifts and Bequests Program: Australian paintings; Australian furniture and decorative arts; agricultural specimens; agricultural machinery and equipment; artillery and defence force vehicles after 1850; Aboriginal crafts and art; natural history collections.
- Simon joined Edward Rushton Pty Ltd in August 1984 as a Director of the Fine Arts Division and now specialises in the valuation of Heritage Collections for the Public Sector Accounting Standard AAS 4 - 38 and insurance.
- Simon has now begun an independent valuation practice specialising in fine arts and cultural collections.
- Certificates of currency for Professional Indemnity insurance and references are available on request.